POST TITLE: Key Stage 1 Teacher
SALARY SCALE: MPS/UPS – negotiable depending upon experience
HOURS PER WEEK: Full Time – Maternity cover
REQUIRED FOR: January 2022
The Flourish Federation is looking to appoint a full time, experienced key stage 1 teacher to work with our year 2 pupils to cover the maternity leave of the permanent teacher at Stibbard All Saints CEVA Primary and Nursery School. The school is part of the Flourish Federation of two schools which also includes North Elmham CEVA Primary School.
Stibbard All Saints Primary and Nursery school is a village school with single year group classes and a Nursery setting accepting children from two years old. We also provide wrap-around child care which is well supported by our families.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and committed teacher who has experience of key stage 1 and the administering of the SATS to year 2 pupils, and who:
- Is flexible and supportive and is an excellent role model within a school setting inspiring all children to be the best they can be
- Is an excellent teacher with a successful track record of positive impact on pupil’s progress and their wellbeing
- Demonstrates drive and initiative and is confident and organised in their approach to teaching
- Is a team player who will work with the whole school team to ensure all children have an enjoyable, memorable and successful school experience
- Has high expectations in terms of achievement, progress and behaviour in the classroom and has the skills to play a significant part in the school improvement process
- Understands our vision to provide an excellent provision in all classes and has the capacity to deliver this
- Has expertise in a particular subject area and would be willing to lead this subject within the Federation
- Is able to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with both children and their families, as well as the governors and extended local community
In return we can offer:
- A forward thinking and supportive staff team who strive to provide the best possible learning outcomes for all of our pupils
- A Federation which is committed to ensuring our knowledge rich curriculum is enhanced with a wide range of enrichment opportunities
- Opportunities for professional development as well as wider school/federation responsibilities
- An inclusive and caring Christian ethos
If applicants would like to discuss the position available, please telephone the Stibbard All Saints office on 01328 829228 to speak to the Executive Head Teacher.
The Federation is committed to the protection and safety of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an appropriate Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Completed application forms should be sent to:
Mrs Julie Brown, Executive Administrative Manager
The closing date for applications is 10.00 am on 4th October 2021
Interviews will be held soon afterwards
Read how North Elmham and Flourish Federation approach science learning in the Footprints article, you can read the Footprints newsletter here